About myself

 
 
 
Hello, all! My name is Kristen Peterson. I'm a 21 year old college student/teaching assistant/mother who is trying to kick start my future as fast as I possibly can! I live in Sweet Home, OR and have pretty much my entire life. I moved here when I was four from Pennsylvania and was born in Southern California. I have two cats, Zeus and Zoey; and my family whom I love very much which includes my boyfriend and daughter.
 
I am currently going to LBCC to complete my AAOT degree, which will actually be done by the end of this summer and I get to graduate this fall, woo! I begin working towards my Bachelors of Education degree at Pacific University starting the end of August. My end goal is to become a first grade teacher, but I'd also be content teaching kindergarten or second graders. I finally found my passion for teaching in the last few years, so I quickly jumped back into my schooling after take two years off, and now I have a short two years to go.
 
I'm interested in learning how media works, and the power of it. Being part of the millennial generation, I feel like I have more experience and knowledge of media than older generations, but there is always more to learn. I'm sure there are ton's of things that I'm completely uneducated on! I have seen the power media has specifically in all of the political events that have taken place recently.
 
I am passionate about my family. I have an almost two year old daughter named Isabelle, and a long term boyfriend whom I've been with for nearly five years now. I've never understood a parents love until I had her; seeing her learn milestones and become a mini-human has been the most rewarding experience. Apart from my little family, I live close to my mother who just finished her last chemo treatment for Breast Cancer. She is my rock throughout my schooling and parenting adventures. I couldn't imagine where I'd be at without these people in my life.
My little family


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazines

Music's influence

Fake News